Buying a new house and don’t know where to start from? Here a quick guide for home buyers! Do not fret and worry just turn on your computer and search for a good real estate broker and your problem is sorted. But to find a good real estate broker, you need to keep a few things in mind. Following are the points you must check before hiring an agent:
1. You will need to spend a lot of time with the agent as he is going to be the middle man between you and all your potential home options. He should be someone you can talk to and understand. There should be an element of comfort between you two.
2. He should be licensed and should have a good list of satisfied customers. Read testimonials and feedbacks of his previous clients.
3. Most of the home buyers and sellers post their ads online. An agent should know how to operate the internet and must have a good knowledge of the online market.98% of consumers start their home search online. If you are hiring an agent he should be able to get you options from every corner of the internet.
4. He should have ample amount of knowledge of the market and should be able to settle for the best possible deal for you. Look for a commercial property agent if you are looking for a commercial property and a residential property agent you residential property is what you are looking for.
5. The local market scenario keeps changing. Market fluctuations and tremors in the economy are two things an agent must be well versed in. He should be familiar with the neighborhood of the area you are interested in, the builders there and the local market condition of the place.
6. There are unprofessional agents who do not return calls or emails or give updates. Avoid getting stuck with such an agent. Choose an agent who would keep you informed and would give you enough time so that you are left with no reason to complain. Do not blindly trust fancy advertisements and big banners.
There are many fraud agents who attract the attention of buyers by making fake promises and using big words. Be very careful and do a good research before finalizing your agent. It’s your hard earned money; do not trust just anyone with it. Be a smart investor!